Areas of Expertise
Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Qualitative Research
Profile & History
Shikha Aggarwal is currently Associate Professor in the area of Operations Management at Goa Institute of Management. She holds an MBA degree and has been awarded FPM (PhD equivalent) from MDI Gurugram. She has taught courses on supply chain management, supply chain analytics, technological innovations in management etc. She has published research papers in top journals and teaching cases at Harvard Business Publishing etc. She has also been the program coordinator and delivered training sessions in several workshops and MDPs.
Courses taught: Supply chain management, Supply chain analytics, Operations strategy, Technological innovations in management
Also Teaches: MDI Gurgaon, IMT Ghaziabad, BIMTECH Noida
- Aggarwal, S., Srivastava, M.K., & Bharadwaj, S. S. (2020). Towards a definition and concept of Collaborative Resilience in Supply Chain. International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management. 13(1) (ABDC C)
- Prashar, A. and Aggarwal, S. (2019), "Modeling enablers of supply chain quality risk management: a grey-DEMATEL approach", The TQM Journal 31(5) (ABDC B)
- Aggarwal, S. & Srivastava, M.K., (2019). A grey-based DEMATEL model for building collaborative resilience in supply chain. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 36(8) (ABDC B)
- Aggarwal, S. & Srivastava, M.K., (2016). Towards a Grounded view of Collaboration in Indian Agri-food Supply Chains: A Qualitative Investigation. British Food Journal, 118(5). (ABDC B and JCR IF 1.7)
- Shikha Aggarwal, Narain Gupta & Gita Bajaj. Youreka Hotel, Amritsar. Ivey Publishing, Harvard Business Press. Product #: W16331-PDF-ENG. May 2015.
- Shikha Aggarwal & Manoj K. Srivastava. Recovering Supply Chain Operations: The Nissan Way. Harvard Business Press. Product #: W16331-PDF-ENG. June 2016.
- Aggarwal, S., & Gupta, N. (2014). Applications of Mathematical Programming Models for Product Mix Optimization in World Steel Industry: Challenges and Directions. In Managing in Recovering Markets (pp. 133-142). Springer India.
- Aggarwal, S. Effect of Supply Chain Disruptions on Firm Performance: A Study across Indian Manufacturing and Service Industries. 6th IIFT Conference on Empirical Issues in International Trade & Finance, 13-14 Dec 2018, New Delhi, India.
- Aggarwal, S., & Gupta, N. Applications of Mathematical Programming Models for Product Mix Optimization in World Steel Industry: Challenges and Directions. Global Conference on Managing in. Recovering Markets 5-7 March, 2014, Gurugram, India
- Aggarwal, S., Srivastava, M.K., Aggarwal, V. Benchmarking Supply Chain Collaboration using Data Envelopment Analysis. Proceedings of Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute: Decision Sciences in the 21st Century: Theoretical Impact and Practical Relevance. 21-24 November 2015, Seattle, USA.