- Ph.D. in Operations Management (IBS Hyderabad, IFHE, Hyderabad, India )
- Visiting Scholar, (Fogelman College of Business Economics, University of Memphis, TN, USA)
- MBA in Operations Management, (IBS Hyderabad, IFHE, Hyderabad, India )
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering,( Hitkarini College of Engineering & Technology, Jabalpur, India.)
Areas of Expertise
Operations Management, Reverse Supply Chain, Closed‐loop Supply chain, Product remanufacturing
Profile and History
Siddhartha holds a doctoral degree in Operations Management from IBS, Hyderabad. He has also taught at ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad.
- Kushwaha, Siddhartha, Ghosh, A, and Rao A.K., (2020), "Collection activity channels selection in a reverse supply chain under a carbon cap‐and‐trade regulation," Journal of Cleaner Production, 260(1 July, 2020), 121034, (ABDC‐A)
- Siddhartha Kushwaha, and Manish Aggraval, Nestle's Maggi Recall in India: A Reverse Supply Chain Ordeal, 2020, ECCH Case Reference No. 620-0005-1, The Case Centre.
- MA Nayeem, Siddhartha Kushwaha, B Supra, (2019) " Board Structure and Composition in Manufacturing, Telecom and IT and ITeS Industries in India," The IUP Journal of Corporate Governance 18 (3), 49‐67 (ABDC‐C)
- Kushwaha, Siddhartha (2016), "Outsourcing Strategy of E‐waste Collection Activity for a Manufacturer," Management and Labour Studies, 41(1), 58‐62.
- Kushwaha, Siddhartha and Bhattacharya S (2015), "The Impact of Cannibalization on Product Returns for Remanufacturing Under Different Demand Scenarios," IUP Journal of Operations Management, 14 (1), 39‐53.
- Kushwaha, Siddhartha, (2015),Consumers and Product Returns in Reverse Supply Chain: A Literature Review", IUP Journal of Supply Chain Management, 12(4).
- Siddhartha Kushwaha, G.V. Muralidhara, Autoscoot Exports: Scooter Restoration Process, 2015, ECCH Case Reference No.615-068-1, The Case Centre.
- Assistant Professor, Dept. Of Operations & IT, Icfai Business School, Hyderabad, Telangana. (Nov, 2016- April, 2021 )
- Visiting Scholar, Dept. Marketing & Supply Chain Management, Fogelman College of Business & Economics, University of Memphis, Tennessee, USA (September 2012-May 2013)
- Research Scholar, Dept. Of Operations & IT, Icfai Business School, Hyderabad, Telangana. (June 2010-Nov 2016 )
- Manager Technical, Motoitalia Scooters Pvt. Ltd. Jabalpur. ( June 2007- February, 2009)