Tuition Fee Structure
Once you recieve the acceptance letter, the process for fees submission starts from March 2022. You can pay your fees by debit card, credit card or demand draft.
PGDM (Full Time)
GIM’s Flagship Program
PGDM - HCM
PGDM - BDA
Big Data Analytics
PGDM - BIFS
Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
PART-TIME MBA (PGDM-PT)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Fellow Programme in Management
First year students are alloted double occupancy rooms. 2nd year students are allotted single occupancy rooms.
Refundable Caution Deposit - ₹25,000
The Caution Deposit will be refunded to the student after he/she has left the Institute, and on verification that no dues are standing against his/her name.
An amount of Rs.5000/- (Rupees five thousand only) will be deducted from the refundable caution deposit on graduation and credited as membership fee to the GIM Alumni Association.
Fees once paid are not refundable in the case of students discontinuing the programme.
Double Occupancy - Non AC
Single Occupancy - Non AC
Single Occupancy - AC with Bath
*Allottment of room is subject to availability and is at discretion of the Institute.
The fees for the room allotted will be applicable.
Scholarship schemes for PGDM (Full Time) & PGDM (HCM) students
GIM maintains diversity, access and quality by providing scholarships for meritorious students.
The following scholarships are given to deserving candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions.
Academic Competence and Excellence Scholarship Scheme (ACCESS)
Scholarships for 40 students, each worth
ACCESS award is offered to meritorious students who excel in our selection process and demonstrate proper attitude to learning and promise for a good use of the award.
GIM offers upto forty scholarships each amounting to four lakh rupees.
Terms and conditions
- GIM will invite applications for Scholarships from identified meritorious candidates. Candidates offered admissions in the PGDM course in Achiever's round only will be eligible to apply for the scheme. By applying for the scholarship, the student has chosen to accept all the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
- GIM offers an award of four lakh rupees to forty students.
- As the awardees are chosen from the list of students who make prescribed advance payment, out of the advance payment one lakh rupees will be treated as deposit for participating in the scheme.
- A candidate forfeits the deposit of one lakh if s/he does not join GIM, or, discontinues the studies, after accepting the scholarship offered to him/ her.
- Both the deposit and the award shall be adjusted against the fee payable, or as decided by the Institute.
- Scholarship is given in two instalments, fifty per cent in the first year and the rest in the second year, which is subject to the academic performance (CGPA of 5.6 or above) and conduct of the awardee. If an awardee’s academic performance or conduct is not satisfactory to the expectations of the management, the release of the second instalment will be stopped.
- Winners of ACCESS will not be eligible to apply for the Tuition Fee Waiver scheme.
- GIM reserves the right to offer and implement the award; in this process, the decision of the director of GIM is final.
GIM - MBBS Scholarship (GMS)
5 scholarships each worth
PGDM - HCM
GIM offers GIM-MBBS Scholarship (GMS) to candidates holding MBBS degree admitted into PGDM in Health Care Management (HCM).
GIM offers five scholarships each amounting to four lakh rupees.
Terms and conditions
- The candidates should have been admitted into PGDM in Health Care Management (PGDM- HCM) course; the candidates admitted into PGDM or PGDM (BDA) or PGDM (BIFS) are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates should have obtained their MBBS degree from a recognized university/College with a high score/class.
- Scholarship is given in two instalments, fifty per cent in the first year and the rest in the second year, which is subject to the academic performance (CGPA of 5.0 or above) and conduct of the awardee. If an awardee’s academic performance or conduct is not satisfactory to the expectations of the management, the release of the second instalment will be stopped.
- Winners of GMS will not be eligible to apply for the Tuition Fee Waiver scheme.
- GIM reserves the right to ways the award is offered and implemented, in this process, the decision of Director of GIM is final.
Studying at GIM involves a minimal amount of cash out flows for most students.
Various banks provide pocket friendly loans to GIM students.
Bank of India
Loan of upto ₹25,00,000
State Bank of India
Loan of upto ₹20,00,000
Loan of upto ₹21,00,000
Full Tuition Fee Waivers
- Students whose family income is less than Rs. 8 lakhs/annum are eligible.
Terms and conditions
- The Tuition Fee Waivers may be awarded to deserving students subject to a maximum of 5% of the students admitted.
- The award shall be based on assessment of the financial need, considering total family income and economic condition of the family.
- The awardees would get a full waiver of the Tuition fees.
- For batch 2022-24, the Tuition fee component is Rs. 11,64,000.