Applications for Admission to full time PGDM programmes are invited from graduates. Shortlisted candidates are invited for a further evaluation.
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree *Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by June 6, 2022 may also apply. Candidates in the last year of degree should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST category) in the latest examination.
- Must have taken/ appeared for any one of the following:
- XAT 2022
- CAT 2021
- GMAT taken between 1st January 2020 to 17th January 2022
- CMAT 2022
A select group of candidates shall be invited to Goa for Achiever's Round. All other candidates shall be interviewed online for Regular Round.
What is Achiever’s Round?
The candidates for Achievers Round shall be shortlisted without CAT/ XAT/ GMAT or CMAT to facilitate interview process in Goa.
Academic toppers from a selected set of institutes are invited to Achievers round as ELITE applications. All ELITE applications will be given opportunity to appear in the Interview process, after verifying the eligibility (alma mater and status as topper).
Competitive exams scores will be incorporated later. An offer for spot Admission shall be given to select set of candidates others will be considered for admission in April.
Candidates given spot offers will be eligible for ACCESS
- Objective assessment (based on XAT, CAT, GMAT or CMAT score) 40%
- Past Academic Records 15%
- Work experience, if any 10%
- Face to face evaluation 30%
- Profile Assessment Index 5%
* For selection for the face to face evaluation process, the qualifying cut-off score will be lowered by 15 percentile points for candidates of Goan domicile/origin. Documentary evidence of domicile will have to be uploaded at the time of submitting the application.