Applications for Admission to full time PGDM programmes are invited from graduates. Shortlisted candidates are invited for a further evaluation.
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree *Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by June 2024 may also apply. Candidates in the last year of degree should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST category) in the latest examination.
- Must have taken/ appeared for any one of the following:
- XAT 2024 (Applicants under Achievers/ELITE round may also apply using XAT 2023)
- CAT 2023 (Applicants under Achievers/ELITE round may also apply using CAT 2022)
- GMAT taken between 01 January 2022 to 15 January 2024. Ask GMAC to send the score by 31 January 2024. The GMAT code for GIM is 6VN-62-51
- For CMAT, we will announce the acceptance and modalities after the NTA announces about the CMAT exam
A select group of candidates shall be invited to selected cities for Achiever's Round. All other candidates shall be interviewed online for Regular Round.
What is Achiever’s Round?
The candidates for Achievers Round shall be shortlisted without CAT/ XAT or GMAT to facilitate interview process in selected cities.
Academic toppers from a selected set of institutes are invited to Achievers round as ELITE applications. All ELITE applications will be given opportunity to appear in the Interview process, after verifying the eligibility (alma mater and status as topper).
Competitive exams scores will be incorporated later. An offer for spot Admission shall be given to select set of candidates others will be considered for admission in April.
Candidates given spot offers will be eligible for ACCESS
- Objective assessment (based on XAT, CAT, GMAT or CMAT score) 40%
- Past Academic Records 15%
- Work experience, if any 10%
- Face to face evaluation* 30%
- Profile Assessment Index/ Diversity 5%
** For selection for the face to face evaluation process,the qualifying cut-off score of the competitive exam may be lowered by up to15 points for candidates of Goan domicile/origin. Documentary evidence of origin/domicile.