Applications for Admission to full time PGDM programmes are invited from graduates. Shortlisted candidates are invited for a further evaluation.
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree *Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by June 5, 2022 may also apply. Candidates in the last year of degree should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate in the latest examination.
- Must have taken/ appeared for any one of the following:
- XAT 2022
- CAT 2021
- GMAT taken between 1st January 2020 to 20th January 2022
- CMAT 2022
A select group of candidates shall be invited to Goa for Achiever's Round in January 2022. All other candidates shall be invited for Regular Round in early March 2022 at various interview centres.
- New Delhi
What is Achiever’s Round?
The candidates for Achievers Round shall be shortlisted without CAT/ XAT/ GMAT or CMAT to facilitate interview process in Goa- January 2022
Competitive exams scores will be incorporated later. An offer for spot Admission shall be given to select set of candidates others will be considered for admission in April.
Candidates given spot offers will be eligible for ACCESS
- Objective assessment (based on XAT, CAT, GMAT or CMAT score) 40%
- Past Academic Records 15%
- Work experience, if any 10%
- Face to face evaluation 30%
- Composite Diversity Index 5%
* For selection for the face to face evaluation process, the qualifying cut-off score will be lowered by 15 percentile points for candidates of Goan domicile/origin. Documentary evidence of domicile will have to be uploaded at the time of submitting the application.