Applications for Admission to full time PGDM programmes are invited from graduates. Shortlisted candidates are invited for a further evaluation.
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree *Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by June 6, 2023 may also apply. Candidates in the last year of degree should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST category) in the latest examination.
- Must have taken/ appeared for any one of the following:
- XAT 2023
- CAT 2022
- GMAT taken between 1st January 2021 to 31st January 2023
- CMAT 2023
- GIM Analytics Aptitude Test (GAAT) - 5th February 2023 What is GAAT?
* Spot offers to selected candidates. Regular round also comprises of spot interviews for high-performing candidates based on their profiles and online interview performance for an early admission offer, while others will be considered for the regular merit list.
Profile, competitive exam score and score of GIM Analytics Aptitude Test (GAAT) shall be considered for shortlisting candidates for face to face evaluation. A select group of candidate shall be invited in selected cities for Achievers Round. All other candidates shall be interviewed online for regular round.
What is GAAT?
Candidates for PGDM (BDA) will need to take an online aptitude test called GAAT (GIM Analytics Aptitude Test). This is a 75 minutes test with Multiple Choice Questions.
GAAT will be administered online. The candidates will be sent a test link for GAAT, which can be taken from anywhere at no extra cost. Every wrong answer will carry a 25 per cent negative weight.
This test shall have the following modules, each comprising of six questions:
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Linear Algebra
- Technology & Business awareness
- Basic coding
GAAT will be held on - 5th February 2023, view sample questionnaire here
We advise you to go through the instructions well in advance to be prepared.
- Objective assessment (based on XAT, CAT, GMAT or CMAT and GAAT Score) 45%
- Past Academic Performance 15%
- Work experience, if any 10%
- Face to face evaluation 30%
* For selection for the face to face evaluation process, the qualifying cut-off score will be lowered by 15 percentile points for candidates of Goan domicile/origin. Documentary evidence of domicile will have to be uploaded at the time of submitting the application.
We’ve got the answers to all your questions.
Do I need to send exam (CAT/XAT/ CMAT) scores to GIM ?
No. GIM does not accept exam scores from candidates. Scores are got from IIM, XLRI, AICTE.
What are First Mover and Early Bird?
GIM charges lower application fee for early applications and higher application fees closer to the final deadline.
If you make a smart choice, you pay roughly half of what you pay if you wait till the last day.
Is there any reservation or Management quota at GIM?
Admission to the Goa Institute of Management is strictly on the basis of merit and no donation in any form is sought or accepted in connection with admission.
Are there any reservations for Goan candidates?
There are no reservations for Goan candidates but for selection for the personal interview the qualifying cut-off score of the competitive exam will be lowered by 15 points for candidates of Goan domicile/origin.
What qualifies a candidate to be considered of Goan Domicile/ Origin?
For the purpose of application under the category of persons of Goan Domicile or Origin the student must satisfy any of the following: Goan Domicile: An applicant would be considered of Goan Domicile if he/she produces a domicile certificate issued by the Goa Government or documentary proof of residence/education/ employment in Goa for a period of at least 10 years. Alternatively, an adequate proof of the domicile of any one of the parents of the students for a period of at least 15 years should be provided. Goan Origin: Either one of the following conditions must be met: An applicant or at least one of his parents or grandparents should be /have been born in Goa (documentary proof in the form of the original birth certificate has to be produced). The applicant or his parents should have a share in ancestral property in Goa which is utilized as the family's residence or business premises. Documentary proof of this must be certified by the sub divisional magistrate or the Municipality.