Applications for Admission to full time PGDM programmes are invited from graduates. Shortlisted candidates are invited for a further evaluation.
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree *Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by June 6, 2023 may also apply. Candidates in the last year of degree should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST category) in the latest examination.
- Must have taken/ appeared for any one of the following:
- XAT 2023
- CAT 2022
- GMAT taken between 1st January 2021 to 31st January 2023
- CMAT 2023
- GIM Analytics Aptitude Test (GAAT) - 5th February 2023 What is GAAT?
Profile, competitive exam score and score of GIM Analytics Aptitude Test (GAAT) shall be considered for shortlisting candidates for face to face evaluation. A select group of candidate shall be invited in selected cities for Achievers Round. All other candidates shall be interviewed online for regular round.
What is GAAT?
Candidates for PGDM (BDA) will need to take an online aptitude test called GAAT (GIM Analytics Aptitude Test). This is a 75 minutes test with Multiple Choice Questions.
GAAT will be administered online. The candidates will be sent a test link for GAAT, which can be taken from anywhere at no extra cost. Every wrong answer will carry a 25 per cent negative weight.
This test shall have the following modules, each comprising of six questions:
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Linear Algebra
- Technology & Business awareness
- Basic coding
GAAT will be held on - 5th February 2023, view sample questionnaire here
We advise you to go through the instructions well in advance to be prepared.
- Objective assessment (based on XAT, CAT, GMAT or CMAT and GAAT Score) 45%
- Past Academic Performance 15%
- Work experience, if any 10%
- Face to face evaluation 30%
* For selection for the face to face evaluation process, the qualifying cut-off score will be lowered by 15 percentile points for candidates of Goan domicile/origin. Documentary evidence of domicile will have to be uploaded at the time of submitting the application.