Applications for Admission to full time PGDM programmes are invited from graduates. Shortlisted candidates are invited for a further evaluation.
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree *Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by June 6, 2022 may also apply. Candidates in the last year of degree should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST category) in the latest examination.
- Must have taken/ appeared for any one of the following:
- XAT 2022
- CAT 2021
- GMAT taken between 1st January 2020 to 17th January 2022
- CMAT 2022
While in the most MBA programme, a cut off score in entrance exam is kept as an important criterion for admission, in Banking, Insurance and Financial Services programme there is no specific cut-off. This is because to succeed in the world of banking Insurance & Financial Services, the overall profile of the candidate is much more important than just the entrance exam cut-off.
We focus on admitting students with the following profile mix:
Experience in working in financial Sector
Experience of having worked for banks, financial institutions, CA firms, etc.
Related Qualification Profiles
CA, CFA, CPA, FRM, etc.
Aptitude & Interest in BIFS
Enthusiasm in stock markets, investing, trading, finance management.
- Objective assessment (based on XAT, CAT, GMAT or CMAT score) 40%
- Past Academic Records 15%
- Work experience, if any 10%
- Face to Face evaluation (GD + PI) 30%
- Profile Assessment Index 5%
* For selection for the face to face evaluation process, the qualifying cut-off score will be lowered by 15 percentile points for candidates of Goan domicile/origin. Documentary evidence of domicile will have to be uploaded at the time of submitting the application.