Applications for Admission to full time PGDM programmes are invited from graduates. Shortlisted candidates are invited for a further evaluation.
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree *Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by June 6, 2023 may also apply. Candidates in the last year of degree should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST category) in the latest examination.
- Must have taken/ appeared for any one of the following:
- XAT 2023
- CAT 2022
- GMAT taken between 1st January 2021 to 31st January 2023
- CMAT 2023
While in the most MBA programme, a cut off score in entrance exam is kept as an important criterion for admission, in Banking, Insurance and Financial Services programme there is no specific cut-off. This is because to succeed in the world of banking Insurance & Financial Services, the overall profile of the candidate is much more important than just the entrance exam cut-off. A select group of candidate shall be invited in selected cities for Achievers Round. All other candidates shall be interviewed online for regular round.
We focus on admitting students with the following profile mix:
Experience in working in financial Sector
Experience of having worked for banks, financial institutions, CA firms, etc.
Related Qualification Profiles
CA, CFA, CPA, FRM, etc.
Aptitude & Interest in BIFS
Enthusiasm in stock markets, investing, trading, finance management.
- Objective assessment (based on XAT, CAT, GMAT or CMAT score) 40%
- Past Academic Records 15%
- Work experience, if any 10%
- Face to Face evaluation (GD + PI) 30%
- Profile Assessment Index 5%
* For selection for the face to face evaluation process, the qualifying cut-off score will be lowered by 15 percentile points for candidates of Goan domicile/origin. Documentary evidence of domicile will have to be uploaded at the time of submitting the application.