Applications for Admission to the full-time FPM program are invited from post graduates. Shortlisted candidates are invited for a further evaluation.
- A Master’s Degree / Equivalent in any discipline, with at least 60% marks or equivalent Grade Point Average
- The candidate must have obtained at least 60 percent marks in the higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Admission form & indication of research interest Applicant needs to complete and submit the online FPM application form along with a statement of purpose and a brief research proposal. Application Fees: Rs. 1500/- + GST (18%)
Guidelines for SOP Can include your background, your reasons for pursuing FPM at GIM, and your career goals. Should also include your initial research proposal - stating a research problem worth investigating in the given time frame, your motivation to select it, the methodology you would use to address it, and the potential contribution it would make to the larger body of research.
- Letter of Recommendation The application requires two letters of recommendation. The recommenders can email their recommendations directly to the mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the candidate name in the subject line.
Based on the Statement of the Purpose, research proposal, evaluation of past academic performance, research interest and relevant work experience, candidates will be called for an interview for final selection. Interviews would be conducted online.
We focus on admitting students with the following profile mix:
Individuals with an interest in knowledge creation to advance different management disciplines.
Individuals with work experience in research firms focusing on consumer studies, market evaluation, and other such.
Individuals with experience in managing funded public and private projects, etc.
- Past Academic Records 40%
- Statement of Purpose 10%
- Research proposal 10%
- Work Experience (if any) 10%
- Personal Interview 30%
* For selection for the face to face evaluation process, the qualifying cut-off score will be lowered by 15 percentile points for candidates of Goan domicile/origin. Documentary evidence of domicile will have to be uploaded at the time of submitting the application.