The IDA program mandates that candidates possess a minimum of 30 months of full-time work experience, with a preference for 36 months
- Candidates applying for the IDA programme need to submit a ‘Statement of Purpose’.
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have taken/ appeared for any one of the following:
- XAT 2024
- CAT 2023
- GMAT taken between 01 January 2022 to 15 January 2024 (Including, GMAT Focus Edition. Details here: https://mba.com/gmatfocus ). Ask GMAC to send the score by 31 January 2024. The GMAT code for GIM is 6VN-62-51
- For CMAT 2024, we will announce the acceptance and modalities after NTA announces the details of the exam
- The candidate must appear for at least one of the following English Proficiency Exams. The candidate submit the score by 31 May, 2024 and must attain the scores mentioned:
- TOEFL iBT - Minimum score: 100 (TOEFL Code for GIM: D536)
- IELTS - Minimum score: 7.0
- Cambridge English Proficiency exam (CPE) - Minimum grade: C
- Cambridge English Advanced exam (CAE) - Minimum grade: B
- Cambridge English Business Certificates (BEC) - Minimum grade: B
- The candidates will have to appear for the GIM Analytics Aptitude Test (GAAT).
- The age of the candidate as on 1st June 2024, should not exceed 26 years
Work experience of Minimum 30 months of work experience (preferably 36) is required. Also,Statement of Purpose, profile, competitive exam score and score of GIM Analytics Aptitude Test (GAAT) shall be considered for shortlisting candidates for face to face evaluation.
What is GAAT?
Candidates for PGDM (BDA) will need to take an online aptitude test called GAAT (GIM Analytics Aptitude Test). This is a 75 minutes test with Multiple Choice Questions.
GAAT will be administered online. The candidates will be sent the exam link for GAAT, which can be taken from anywhere at no extra cost. Every wrong answer will carry a 25 percent negative weight.
This test shall have the following modules, each comprising of six questions:
- - Statistics
- - Probability
- - Comprehension
- - Data Interpretation
- - Logical Reasoning
- - Linear Algebra
- - Calculus
- - Technology & Business awareness
- - Basic coding
GAAT will be held on – 28 January 2024, view sample questionnaire here
We advise you to go through the instructions well in advance to be prepared.
- CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT and GAAT 40%
- Past Academic records 15%
- Face to face evaluation 30%
- Statement of Purpose 15%
* For selection for the face to face evaluation process, the qualifying cut-off score will be lowered by 15 percentile points for candidates of Goan domicile/origin. Documentary evidence of domicile will have to be uploaded at the time of submitting the application.