MANDATORY DISCLOSURE - UPDATED ON OCTOBER, 2020
AICTE FILE NO.: 431/MCP (M)/94; First Approval Letter: 24-1/B-II/BOS (M)/94 23232 dated March 31, 1994.
Date & Period of last approval:
Date of AICTE approval 15-Jun-2020, F.No. Western/1- 7014323734/2020/EOA period of approval for academic year 2020-21.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Part-time)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Healthcare)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Big Data Analytics)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking Insurance and Financial Services)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- GIM has joined the The National Academic Depository (NAD) which is an initiative of the Ministry of Human Resources Development and University Grants Commission
- The NAD is hosted by the the NSDL Database Management Limited (NDML) and it facilitates us to Digitally, Securely and Quickly issue Online Academic Awards to students who have accounts with the NAD
- The student can access their certificates at any time and authorise employers, banks to view and verify them electronically
- This would do away with the need to carry original marksheets, attest photocopies, wait for verification of documents, etc.
- Certificates of students of 2015-17, 2016-18 and 2017-19 have been uploaded
- Uploading of certificates of students prior to 2015 is in process