Applications for Admission to full time PGDM programmes are invited from graduates. Shortlisted candidates are invited for a further evaluation.
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree *Candidates who will complete all requirements for the degree by June 6, 2023 may also apply. Candidates in the last year of degree should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST category) in the latest examination.
- Must have taken/ appeared for any one of the following:
- XAT 2023
- CAT 2022
- GMAT taken between 1st January 2021 to 31st January 2023
- CMAT 2023
While in most MBA programme, a cut off score in entrance exam is kept as an important criterion for admission, in HCM programme there is no specific cut-off. This is because, to be successful in HCM, the overall profile of the candidate is much more important than just the entrance exam cut-off. A select group of candidate shall be invited in selected cities for Achievers Round. All other candidates shall be interviewed online for regular round.
We focus on admitting students with the following profile mix:
Health care related disciplines
MBBS, BDS, B. Pharm., Bio-tech, BAMS, BHMS, B.P.Th, B.O.Th, B.A.S.L.P. (Audiology and Speech-language Pathology), B.P.O. (Prosthesis and Orthosis), B.Sc. (Microbiology, Biochemistry, etc.)
Engineering related disciplines
IT, Computer science, Electronics, Mechanical, Biotech, etc.
Experience of working in Health Care Organizations
Healthcare projects in Hospitals, Public Health, Healthcare IT, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Health Insurance etc.
*Candidates without a background in medicine or allied fields at the undergraduate level can also apply.
- Objective assessment (based on XAT, CAT, GMAT or CMAT score) 40%
- Past Academic Records 15%
- Work experience, if any 10%
- Face to Face evaluation (GD + PI) 30%
- Profile Assessment Index 5%
* For selection for the face to face evaluation process, the qualifying cut-off score will be lowered by 15 percentile points for candidates of Goan domicile/origin. Documentary evidence of domicile will have to be uploaded at the time of submitting the application.