Who are we?
- Samarthan is a student-driven CSR club established in 2013 to promote the culture of being socially responsible among budding managers. We design and execute programs/events for the underprivileged section of society, thereby contributing to reducing inequalities. Our thrust remains on giving back to the community and creating awareness regarding various social and environmental issues.
- We work to bring about a positive change in our environment to promote the culture of being socially responsible among students.
Why we do what we do
- The club provides support in executing the institute's CSR program (Give Goa Initiative).
- Organise events to promote the spirit of community & social well-being by promoting SDG awareness by collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- We do this to enrich the students of GIM with social and ethical responsibilities and to develop a sense of giving back to the community.
Events We Organize
The Donation Week
One Billion Rising – Flagship Event
Make A Wish
Fulfilling Children’s Wishes
Care for People
CSR Case Study Competition
Causes we’ve worked for
- Health and Hygiene
- Woman Empowerment
- Career opportunities for school students
- Mental Health
- United Nations Principles for Responsible Management Education
- Sustainable Leadership Summit
- SDG awareness
- Animal Welfare
- Waste Management