Why we do what we do
- The club provides support in executing the institute's CSR program (Give Goa Initiative).
- Organise events to promote the spirit of community & social well-being by promoting SDG awareness by collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- We do this to enrich the students of GIM with social and ethical responsibilities and to develop a sense of giving back to the community.
Events We Organize
Causes we’ve worked for
- Health and Hygiene
- Woman Empowerment
- Career opportunities for school students
- Mental Health
- United Nations Principles for Responsible Management Education
- Sustainable Leadership Summit
- SDG awareness
- Animal Welfare
- Waste Management
Nishith K Shetty