- M.Sc. (Statistics) , Sri Venkateswara University
- M.Phil. (Statistics), Sri Venkateswara University
- Ph D (Statistics) , Sri Venkateswara University
Applications of Artificial Intelligence to day-to-day life
Areas of Expertise
Profile & History
Dr P Balasubramanyam, Associate Professor at Goa Institute of Management in Big Data Analytics department has more than 20 years of working experience in IT and manufacturing domains. He led successfully many projects through applying Machine learning and AI techniques to complex manufacturing and connected industry domains. Majority of his experience involves prediction modelling and supply chain management related topics where he is able to create and implement several tools and techniques in the manufacturing industry. Several initiatives in these areas resulted in cost reduction as well as productivity improvement for the domains where it has been implemented for practical use.
He holds the doctorate degree in statistics from Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati with a focus of applying Neural networks in forecasting topic. He also delivered key notes at various academic institutions and presented his thoughts at various national and international conferences. His primary research focus is in the area of applying the artificial intelligence for the betterment of human lives on the earth and spreading the notion of science for the betterment of lives among the younger generations. His research interest lies in the areas of supply chain management for manufacturing and predictive modelling for better decision making.
- Data Preparation,
- Predictive Modelling,
- Optimization Techniques,
- Business Statistics
- Quantitative Methods
- Dr Balasubramanyam.P, M.Chandrasekar Reddy et all(2014) “An Effective Approach to Resolve Mulitcollinearity in Agricultural Data”, International Journal of research in Electronics and Computer E( IJRECE), Vol 1. Issue 1 Oct-Dec, 2013. ISSN: 2348-2281(ONLINE)
- Dr Balasubramanyam.P, S Divakar et all(2013) “Comparative performance of some Timeseries Forecasting Models”, Zenith International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, Vol 3, Issue 12, December,2013. ISSN 2231-5780.
- Dr Balasubramanyam.P, Venkata Ramanaiah.M, (2010) “Graphical Measures of Errors in Regression Modeling,” International Journal of Computer, Mathematical Sciences and Applications, , vol. 4, pp. 345-355.
- Title: “On Some Aspects of Forecasting Methods: A Comparative Performance of Advanced Forecasting Models”
Publisher: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing
- Dr Balasubramanyam.P, Shanu Agrawal, (2018) “Ensemble of Time series forecasting in complex approach,” 5th World Machine Learning and Deep Learning Congress and World Congress on Computer Science, Machine Learning and Big Data, . Dubai, UAE, August 30-31, 2018,
- Dr Balasubramanyam.P, P Balasiddamuni et all(2011) “Comparative Performance of Advanced Forecasting Models”, International Conference on Stochastic Modeling and Simulation, Chennai., pp. 88-92. 15-17, December (2011)
- Dr Balasubramanyam.P, Johnavi.M, et all(2008) “On Some Aspects of Forecasting Methods”, International Conference on Operations Research for a growing Nation, Tirupati, 15-17, December 2008
20 Years of manufacturing and IT industry and 4 years of Academic industry