- NET (Management)
- B.Sc. (Physics Honors)
Areas of Expertise
Marketing Analytics, Business Research Methods and Marketing Research,
Profile & History
Dr. Shantanu Prasad has done PhD from D.A.V.V (Indore University). His research interests include social media marketing, consumer behavior and neuromarketing. He offers consultancy services and conducts MDP on issue analysis pertaining to internal and external customers for business development. He has also been training / teaching executives from various industries.
Shantanu is currently working on research pertaining to consumer neuroscience, covid-19 & business environment, social media marketing and self-imagery concept. He has been guiding students in resolving business issues and in the area of business analytics, research methods, data analysis, systematic reviews and meta-analysis.
Courses taught: Marketing Analytics, Business Research Methods, Marketing Management and Marketing Research
- Prasad Shantanu, Garg, A and Prasad, S. (2019), "Purchase Decision of Generation Y in an Online Environment," Marketing Intelligence and Planning, 37 (4), 372-385. (ABDC- “A”)
- Prasad Shantanu (2019), "Blogging Effects across Supplier, Retailer and Customer," Journal of Marketing Communications, https://doi.org/10.1080/13527266.2019.1609569 (ABDC-“B”
- Prasad Shantanu, Gupta, I. C. and Totala, N. K. (2017), "Social Media Usage, Electronic Word of Mouth and Purchase Decision Involvement," Asia Pacific Journal of Business Administration, 9 (2), 134-145. (ABDC – “C”)
- Prasad Shantanu, Sen, S. (2018), "Role of Conviction in the Impact of Electronic Word of Mouth on Purchase Intention for Financial Products and Services," Indian Journal of marketing, 48 (1), 47-60.
- Niazi, J. and Prasad, Shantanu (2019). "Business Process Management and Outsourcing", International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 8 (11S), 469-475.
- Prasad Shantanu, Totala, N. K. and Gupta, I. C. (2014), "Social Media and Customer Purchase Decision", American International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, 8 (2), 166-171.
- Prasad, S. S. and Prasad, Shantanu (2019). "Size Effect Anomaly in Indian Stock Market: Time Series Analysis", International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics & Management, 9 (11), 13-16.
Total work experience is 18 years. It includes both industry and academic experience. Prior to GIM, he has taught at SCMHRD, Pune.